Once you have logged into your membership account, you will need to click the download link for the episode you want to download:
If using a desktop, simply click the “download” button below the video in order to download the episode:
If using a mobile, you will be taken to Vimeo’s mobile website upon clicking the download link. You will need to switch to the desktop version in order to download the episode:
1. Open the menu in the top left of the screen.
2. Click the symbol in the top right as shown above.
3. Click “Desktop site”.
4. Click the “Download” button below the video.
If you have the Vimeo app installed on your mobile phone or tablet, the link will automatically open in the app. From there, you can add the video to your offline playlist for offline listening in the app:
1. Click the three dots on the right hand side below the video as shown above. Then click “Add to offline playlist”.
1b. Alternatively, you can simply click the playlist symbol in the top right of the video as shown above.
2. To go your offline playlist, click the arrow in the top left of the video as shown above.
3. Click the playlist symbol in the bottom menu as shown above.
4. After your video has finished downloading, you can now watch it in your playlist at any time, even when offline.