- To go to the download page, you will need to click the Vimeo logo in the bottom right corner of the video player of the episode you want to download:
If you cannot see the Vimeo logo in the player, you may need to enter full-screen mode first.
2. Once on the download page, click the download button as shown below:
If you have the Vimeo app installed on your mobile phone or tablet, the link will automatically open in the app. From there, you can add the video to your offline playlist for offline listening in the app:
1. Click the three dots on the right hand side below the video as shown above. Then click “Add to offline playlist”.
1b. Alternatively, you can simply click the playlist symbol in the top right of the video as shown above.
2. To go to your offline playlist, click the arrow in the top left of the video as shown above.
3. Click the playlist symbol in the bottom menu as shown above.
4. After your video has finished downloading, you can now watch it in your playlist at any time, even when offline.